RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Identity: PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL (also the provider)
Postal address: cordelles,8, 08030 Barcelona, (Barcelona)
Data Protection Officer:
DPD contact: email@example.com
PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL, asresponsible for the Website, in accordance with theprovisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative arrangements with the users of the website;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically through the subscription of the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to inquiries and/or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and,
- Profile and usability analyses will be performed.
- The data of customers and / or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them with the controller, in compliance with the administrative, tax, accounting and working obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject line "Low" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the LSSICE, PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or injunction.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will retain certain personally identifiable and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to take internal actions arising from the misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have an effect on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy makes it impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under the current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under the current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to products for manualities BASICCREA SL performing the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
• Sending commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing Users of activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
• In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, sending such communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL equal to or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest by the User.
• The retention of data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is corporate phone and corporate email.
If you submit personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime on the part of the user. The information provided shall be only that provided at this time by the provider.
PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL will not transfer the collected data to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
The information you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL, contracted to the company Grupo Loading Systems S.L. (hereinafter,Loading) with CIF B53927950 and tax domicile located at Calle Gabriel Sijé 14 03300 Orihuela. The processing of the data of that entity is regulated by a contract of processor between the provider and that company. Under no circumstances will this processor subcontract services that behave any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interest, you can request the exercise of the following rights before PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL by submitting a letter to the postal address of the header or by sending an email to [RF_Email], indicating as Subject: "LOPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS", and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been infringed.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the controller are as follows:
- Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website
The refusal to provide the mandatory data will make it impossible to meet the specific request in question. You represent that the information and data you provide to us are accurate, current and truthful. Please notify us immediately in case of modification so that the information in processing is always up to date and does not contain errors.
If you contract the service/purchase the product through our [LSSI_Web] website we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact details and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data carried out by the people who become followers on social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user.
PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly unlawful by national, Community or international legislation or that they engage in allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack the courtesy on the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever content products for manualities BASICCREA SL deems inappropriate.
- And in general they contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
In addition, PRODUCTS FOR BASICCREA SL reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, any content that is considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL, being able to send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of PRODUCTS FOR BASICCREA SL, by using the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, if you submit personal information through the social network, PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user must, if he wants to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and prevent its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the EMBRODERY and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to manage his subscription to the information blog with update notice and that they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the processing. Where no longer necessary for this purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between PRODUCTS FOR MANUALITIES BASICCREA SL with the Users of its telematics services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to their use by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.